Major update to British Rowing ClubHub and membership platform to be released
Over the weekend, British Rowing will be rolling out a major update to the ClubHub and membership platforms making them more accessible from mobile devices
Our platform suppliers, Azolve, will be rolling out the latest version (v2.5) of their software to our ClubHub and membership platform on Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 May. This may result in some small periods of downtime from the system as we put in place all the improvements to the platforms.
The main update to the platform will be improvements to the membership and courses pages to make them easier to access, on the move, from mobile devices. We will be working with Azolve to roll this out to further areas of the platform including those for club management in the future.
A number of other changes will also be put in place both for clubs and in the backend. These improvements build on those made already this year, including major improvements to the site access speed of the platform. Kenny Baillie, Director of Partnerships & Communications, commented on the latest changes, “ClubHub and the membership system are continuously evolving and the updates we’ve made over recent months address a number of key areas we identified for improvement earlier in the year. We’ll keep listening to those using the platforms to make sure ClubHub takes the pain out of admin for club volunteers so they can focus on what they enjoy most.”
British Rowing ClubHub is available to all affiliated clubs for free and provides a number of tools to take the hassle out of club administration. The platform can:
- help you manage your club members and their memberships
- streamline your financial processes
- communicate effectively with your members
- see your club at a glance
- monitor compliance with safeguarding and other training requirements
If you’re interested in finding out more about how the British Rowing ClubHub works click here to find out more and organise a demo.
Key changes in version 2.5 are:
- improved mobile responsiveness on the member profile/sign-up process and events and courses booking systems
- option to make bookings for the whole family on courses/events
- ability to see further information for courses/events you are booked onto
- enhanced club financial management tools:
- ability to update members’ payment details for existing memberships
- view upcoming and failed payments for membership in a simple view
- ability for club administrators to manually set up recurring payments for members
- customisable invoices for clubs