In partnership with BUCS (British Universities and Colleges Sport), British Rowing aims to support indoor rowing activity across the student participant network whether it be for fun, fitness or competition.
We are aiming to:
- Improve the student experience and raise the profile of indoor rowing through British Rowing’s Go Row Indoor programme
- Roll-out a new university gym offer providing an exclusive support package of instructor training, Go Row Indoor class activity, guidance, marketing materials and support for activating indoor rowing in the gym environment. More information can be found here: (link through to GRI Operator sales doc)
- Increase the number of university rowing clubs to sign up to the Go Row Indoor Club initiative, helping to utilise existing club facilities to expand their rowing offer, connecting with the wider student community, generating new additional club revenue and helping get more people active through indoor rowing class activity
- Implement new indoor rowing products, technology and training within one of the largest active fitness membership in the UK
- Grow engagement in both the University Indoor Rowing Series and intra-mural indoor rowing competition. (BUCS points available via the University Indoor Rowing Series)
If would like to register your interest and find out more about how your university can get involved, please email us.