British Rowing Partners with asensei to Deliver Connected Coaching
British Rowing selects asensei’s innovative Connected Coaching platform to bring their world class coaching to all.
British Rowing is delighted to announce a partnership with the Connected Coaching platform, asensei. This partnership will bring the knowledge and expertise of British Rowing to asensei, and asensei members will be able to follow, connect with coaches and train with world-class athletes in the build up to next year’s Olympics and Paralympics and beyond.
asensei’s patented Connected Coaching technology allows elite coaches to guide and monitor users’ training on a Concept2 rowing machine. asensei allows athletes to commit to engaging and effective coaching programs created and delivered by some of the best rowing experts in the world.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership, asensei Ambassador and double Olympic Champion, Eric Murray will be flying in from New Zealand for the upcoming Mizuno British Rowing Indoor Championships (BRIC). Murray will demonstrate the asensei platform as well as hopping on a rowing machine as part of a relay team on the day of the event with other competitors from BRIC. Murray is excited about the opportunity to attend BRIC, “Seeing a partnership come together like British Rowing and asensei makes perfect sense. I love being a part of the Connected Coaching platform and watching athletes progress in technique and form. Now to be able to come to the Mizuno British Rowing Indoor Championship as the asensei ambassador is fantastic and I jumped at the chance to attend the iconic event.”
Kenny Baillie, Director of Partnerships & Communications at British Rowing said, “We have a lot of technical expertise in the organisation which has helped the GB Rowing Team become one of the most successful teams in the Olympics and Paralympics. We are delighted we can now leverage asensei ’s Connected Coaching technology to help us spread this technical expertise to a much wider audience.”
Ross Arnott, Chief Product Officer at asensei commented, “Our indoor rowing goal at asensei is to introduce more people to this incredible sport, to give everyone access to world-class coaching, and to engage them with inspirational and educational programs that they can follow on the Concept 2 rowing machine. Over the last year, we have worked closely with Eric Murray, connecting him with thousands of indoor rowers who have chosen to follow him along his journey. We are tremendously excited to bring Eric to BRIC to meet with some of these followers in person, and introduce people to Connected Rowing Coaching with asensei. We’re fired up to train asensei with the knowledge and expertise of British Rowing, so that our collective members can train under the watchful eye of asensei alongside British Rowing athletes as they build towards the Olympics and Paralympics.”
British Rowing members will soon have the opportunity to access a premium asensei subscription at a special discounted rate. As part of an asensei subscription, rowers will have access to exclusive training plans and instructive content from British Rowing experts.
Win a seat in Eric Murray’s Team asensei at BRIC
If you’d like to be in with a chance of racing alongside Eric Murray, asensei ambassador and double Olympic Champion at the Mizuno British Rowing Indoor Championships, all you have to do is make sure you have your individual entry in for BRIC before the close of entries on Wednesday 27 November at midday.
Three lucky winners will be selected at random from all individual entries at BRIC to join Eric in his mixed relay team. Winners will be contacted by the 29 November and will be required to confirm their place by 2 December.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is open to anyone who enters as an individual to the Mizuno British Rowing Championships 2019 by 12pm on Wednesday, 27 November.
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of British Rowing and their family members will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners will be informed by email before 5pm on Friday, 29 November 2019. If a winner does not respond by 9am on Monday, 2 December 2019, then the prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: British Rowing Ltd, 6 Lower Mall, London W6 9DJ.