Go Row Indoor Workshop
In response to market demand, British Rowing has developed a new REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) accredited Go Row Indoor Workshop for Fitness Professionals.
What will I get out of the Go Row Indoor Workshop?
The workshop aims to improve the understanding of indoor rowing among fitness professionals. It covers:
- The benefits of indoor rowing
- How to set up a rowing machine and monitor
- British Rowing technique
- Indoor rowing fitness tests, apps, and other technologies
- How to set up and create individual focused programmes for clients
- The use of adaptive equipment
- How to deliver the new Go Row Indoor class model (indoor rowing group exercise classes) to all abilities
Where and When is the next Workshop?
Next workshop coming soon.
How much will it cost?
£95 for individual bookings.
If you are an operator, club or fitness professional and would like to make a group booking at your venue, please email British Rowing.
How long is the workshop?
At the end of this workshop, fitness professionals will be able to:
- Confidently teach British Rowing technique
- Include indoor rowing in a gym induction
- Create an indoor rowing focused training plan
- Run a Go Row Indoor class session
Who can attend the Go Row Indoor Workshop?
This workshop is targeted at fitness professionals, including those with no previous rowing experience.
The workshop can be attended by any Fitness Professional who has completed a Level 2 Gym Instructor training qualification.
How is the Go Row Indoor Workshop structured?
The workshop includes both theory, group discussion and practical learning, with a focus on delivering indoor rowing based personal training sessions, classes and instruction.
Where is the next Go Row Indoor Workshop?
Date: 8 April 2017, 11.30-16.30
Closing Date: 31 March 2017
Venue: Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre, Bisham Village, Marlow Road, Bisham, SL7 1RR
How do I apply?
If you are an individual fitness professional please call 020 8237 6719 to book directly onto the workshop.
If you are an operator or club and would like to book a Go Row Indoor workshop for your fitness professional team, please email British Rowing.