Notice of the British Rowing AGM 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Thirty Third Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd will be held at 1.00pm on Saturday, 1 October 2016.
Notice is hereby given that the Thirty Third Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd will be held at 1.00pm on Saturday, 1 October 2016 in the Montgomery Room, St Paul’s School, Lonsdale Road, London SW13 9JT.
- Chairman’s Welcome and opening remarks.
- Apologies for Absence.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 3rd October 2015.
- To receive the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31st March 2016, together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors.
- That haysmacintyre be appointed as auditors of the Company to hold office until conclusion of the next General Meeting at which Accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
- To consider and, if thought fit, passing the resolutions which will be proposed as Special Resolutions, and which are detailed in full in the AGM notice.
The documents for the meeting are below and can be downloaded or hard copies are available on request from Pippa Randoph email@example.com
By Order of the Board