Adaptive rowing events in 2011
British Rowing is committed to raising the profile of Adaptive events and we are becoming increasingly aware that more rowing clubs would like to offer Adaptive rowing but are not sure how to get started. In response, a short survey has been developed to allow us to help you and your club.
Click on the link to complete the survey. It will only take five minutes of your time.
If you’re one of British Rowing’s growing number of Adaptive competitors and you’re looking forward to some racing this summer the following Regattas are planning to run Adaptive events during 2011:
- Evesham Regatta – 1st May
- Birmingham Regatta – 7th May
- Bubbly Brunch (Phyllis Court) – 15th May (by invitation only)
- Poplar Regatta – 15th May
- Weybridge Ladies ARC Regatta – 5th June (by invitation only)
- Stratford-upon-Avon Regatta – 18th June
- Henley Women’s Regatta – 19th June (by invitation only)
- British Rowing Championships – 15-17th July
- Tees Primary and Adaptive Regatta – 6th August
- Oxford City Royal Regatta – 20-21st August.
If you would like further information about Adaptive rowing or your Regatta would like to offer adaptive events please contact [email protected]