New website for Bideford Amateur Rowing Club

Known locally and throughout the country as ‘The Reds’ – Bideford Amateur Rowing Club was founded in 1882 and has been on its present Manor Wharf site on The Quay since 1939.

A recent extension to the front of the clubhouse has provided its members with new modern training areas, bigger and refurbished changing rooms as well as facilities for the disabled.

And in addition Bideford ARC have just launched a brand new website –