September Membership Newsletter Competition
This months competition offering is a copy of ‘Rowing and Sculling: Skills. Training. Techniques’ by Rosie Mayglothling. The book is a perfect resource for anyone looking to improve on their existing skill set, regardless of current ability.
In order to enter, please email your name to [email protected] with ‘Rowing and Sculling: Skills. Training. Techniques’ in the subject line. We will select a winner by Monday 10 October.
Terms and Conditions
This prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is open to anyone who is a British Rowing member.
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of British Rowing and their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners will be informed by email. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by British Rowing, then the prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and British Rowing will be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: British Rowing Ltd, 6 Lower Mall, London W6 9DJ