Notice of the British Rowing AGM 2017
The Thirty Fourth Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd will be held at 1.00pm on Saturday, 14 October 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Thirty Fourth Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd will be held at 1.00pm on Saturday, 14 October 2017 in the Tuke Common Room, Regent’s University, Inner Circle, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4NS.
- Chairman’s Welcome and opening remarks.
- Apologies for Absence.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 1 October 2016.
- To receive the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31 March 2017, together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors.
- That haysmacintyre be appointed as auditors of the Company to hold office until conclusion of the next General Meeting at which Accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
- To consider and, if thought fit, passing the following resolution which will be proposed as a Special Resolution, that:
The existing Memorandum and Articles of Association of British Rowing Limited be removed and substituted by the new Memorandum and Articles of Association attached to this resolution to take effect from 31 October 2017.
The new Memorandum and Articles of Association are available to download from the link below and have also been emailed to all Members (as defined by the Memorandum and Articles of Association).
Any Member entitled to attend and vote at the AGM is entitled to appoint a proxy (form below). Such proxy need not be a Member of British Rowing. All proxy votes must be notified to Pippa Randolph ([email protected]) by 5.00pm on Thursday, 12 October.
It is also essential that any Member planning to send a representative to the meeting advises Pippa Randolph as Regent’s University requires a list of attendees to be lodged with their reception desk for security purposes.
All the documents for the meeting are linked below where they can be downloaded or hard copies are available on request from Pippa Randolph ([email protected]).
By Order of the Board
Download the AGM papers by clicking on the links below: