GB Rowing Team 2nd Assessment Cancelled

The GB Rowing Team has taken the decision to cancel the 2nd Assessment in Boston planned for this Saturday, 20 December 2014 for safety reasons due to predicted adverse weather conditions believing that the predicted wind strength and direction will make rowing difficult if not impossible.