Samsung World Rowing Cup 2013 – Event Production Management Services
British Rowing is seeking to appoint an organisation to operate alongside the Organising Committee for the 2013 Samsung World Rowing Cup, overseeing the venue production management for the event.
The organisation will be expected to appoint and manage contractors for pre-agreed elements of the event, including event infrastructure, catering, cleaning services and waste management and electrical and plumbing services, amongst others.
The organisation should be able to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience of Project Management for major events staged in outdoor venues,
- Experience of appointing and managing a number of contractors and stakeholders,
- An understanding of sport with a knowledge of rowing being desirable,
- Experience of managing significant event budgets,
- Experience of ensuring contractor compliance with industry health and safety guidelines.
How to apply
If you are interested in obtaining further information about this opportunity please contact Susan Murrin at British Rowing [email protected].
Tenders are to be submitted by noon on Thursday 4th October, with interviews being held on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th October 2012.