Why do you love rowing?
Win a night at an IHG hotel of your choice
To celebrate the start of a new partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group, British Rowing members have a great opportunity to win a room for one night’s stay for two people at the weekend in an IHG hotel of their choice. The IHG group has 4,300 hotels across nearly 100 countries worldwide and in the UK.
Simply follow this link to Explore Rowing before 5pm on 10th January 2011. All you need to do is sum up in less than 30 words what appeals to you about rowing. The winner will be randomly selected from all the entries.
Competition Terms & Conditions
2. You must be a current member of British Rowing at the closing date.
3. The winner will be contacted using the details stored on their membership record.
4. The winner will receive a free weekend stay at an IHG hotel of their choice for two people (1 room).
5. Each individual can make more than one comment but only one comment will count as an entry.
6. The competition is open to everyone except British Rowing staff and direct relatives (please feel free to comment still!!).