Talent 2012: Paralympic Potential
The UK Talent Team, in partnership with ParalympicsGB, is seeking sportsmen and women with the potential to become Paralympic champions in 2012. They are looking for individuals who may have undiscovered talents in a number of Paralympic sports including rowing.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then they want to hear from you.
- Do you have an impairment?
- Do you have a UK Passport (or are you eligible for one)?
- Are you aged between 15 and 35 years old?
- Do you have a sporting background in any sport?
- Do you have the desire, commitment and determination to win?
- Are you up for a once in a lifetime opportunity?
This really is your last chance to find out if you have what it takes to win gold in London 2012!
Read how David Smith, adaptive rower, discovered his potential here.