Club Coach - Sliding Seat, Berkshire
Course Provider: NGB
Course Location: Maidenhead Rowing Club, River Road, Taplow, SL6 0AT
Start Date: Monday, 19 August 2019
Start Time: 09:00
Booking Deadline: Monday, 5 August 2019
Club Coach course, Maidenhead RC. Monday 19th, Tuesday 20th, Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd August, 2019. 09:00 to 17:00 daily.
What you'll learn: The British Rowing Club Coach (Sliding Seat) course is a recognised UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Rowing and is the first award for coaching individuals on the water. It is aimed at beginner coaches, and is applicable to coaches working with all groups, from novices to competent rowers. The award focuses on developing three coaching behaviours:
- Having a concern for standards
- Being a rower-focussed coach
- Looking to develop continually as a coach.
Who can attend? Anyone over 18 years of age. You will also need to have completed some additional workshops before signing up to a Level 2 course. The prerequisites for this qualification are:
- Capsize and Recovery Training (Sliding seat)
- Safety Basics Online Module (http://www.rowhow.org/course/view.php?id=164) and
- Cold Water & Hypothermia Online Module (http://www.rowhow.org/course/view.php?id=165).
Current Emergency Aid and Safeguarding & Protecting Children training must be held at the time of booking your Independent Assessment.
Event State: Closed for Bookings