British Rowing Annual General Meeting 2022
Registration is now open for the 2022 British Rowing AGM. This will be held both online and in-person on Thursday, 17 November after a presentation by British Rowing’s CEO, Alastair Marks
Registration is now open for those wishing to attend the 2022 British Rowing AGM. Please see below for the formal notice.
Notice is hereby given that the Thirty Ninth Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd will be held at 7.30pm on Thursday, 17 November 2022. The meeting will be a hybrid meeting with attendance permitted online or face-to-face at British Rowing’s Offices at 6 Lower Mall, Hammersmith, London, W6 9DJ in the Di Ellis Room.
The AGM will be preceded by a short presentation by Alastair Marks, CEO, British Rowing at 7.00pm, held online and also attended by members of the British Rowing Board. Your questions are welcomed via this form.
The Agenda for the AGM is set out below.
If you wish to raise any matter relating specifically to the business to be transacted at the AGM as per the Agenda below, please contact your Regional Representative or fill in the form above.
- Chairman’s Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 8 November 2021
- To receive the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31 March 2022 together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors
- That buzzacott be appointed as auditors of the Company to hold office until conclusion of the next General Meeting at which Accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration
- Elections for Nominated Directors
- Proposed changes to Articles
This notice has been emailed to all Affiliated Members (as defined by the Memorandum and Articles of Association).
Please fill in the form by 9.00am on Thursday 17 November 2022.
By Order of the Board
3 November 2022
How To Register
The AGM and CEO presentation are both open to anyone who wishes to attend. If you would like to join either, please complete the registration form below, and if you wish you can include a question in advance. Prior to the AGM you will receive an email containing details of how to attend either virtually or in person. We look forward to seeing you there.