Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – 11 May

A statement as we await further detail on changes to the Government’s guidance on coronavirus

hero__image

Following last night’s statement by the Government, our COVID-19 Situational Review Group met this morning to assess the impact on rowing. At this stage, we have taken the decision that our previously published advice should remain in place until we have had the opportunity to review the details of the changes to Government guidance and seek advice from other critical partners such as waterways authorities.

The group will meet again tomorrow (12 May) following the publication of the details of the Government’s advice and will communicate any new advice as promptly as possible after this. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.


In case you missed it last week, we published details on how we have been planning for a safe return to rowing.

Support your Sport

Buy replica kit today

widget__hero__image
Show your support for the GB Rowing Team with our range of Mizuno GB Rowing Replica Kit

Shop Now