Strength and Conditioning Club Coach NOTTINGHAM
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
What you'll learn: On successful completion of the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport (QCF), you should:
- understand the fundamentals of coaching sport
- understand how to develop participants through coaching sport
- understand how to support participants’ lifestyles through coaching sport
- understand the principles of safe and equitable coaching practice
- be able to plan a series of strength and conditioning for sport coaching sessions
- be able to prepare the strength and conditioning for sport coaching environment
- be able to deliver a series of strength and conditioning for sport coaching sessions
- be able to monitor and evaluate strength and conditioning for sport coaching sessions.
At the end of the programme, you will be provided with formal feedback on your performance and an action plan for your further development.
Who can attend? Prior to enrolling onto this course you must have completed and have certification of the following prerequisites:
•UKCC L2 Coaching Certificate or IA*
•Safeguarding & Protecting Children Workshop – no more than 2 yrs 6 months old
•Emergency Aid Training – no more than 2yrs 6 months old
*If IA certified, in addition you must read through the Essential Reading which will be attached to the confirmation email.
This course has been closed for applicants.