The members of the Board are the Directors of British Rowing who meet regularly to manage the business of the organisation.
The Board comprises; :
- The Chairman
- The Deputy Chairman (elected at the AGM)
- Home Nations Director (nominated by Scottish and Welsh Rowing)
- Chief Executive Officer (ex-officio)
- Chairman of the Sport Committee (elected at the AGM)
- Two Directors (elected at the AGM)
- Athlete Director (elected by the GB Rowing Team)
- Four Independent Directors
The Chairman, Deputy Chairman, Chairman of the Sport Committee and the two Directors elected at the AGM are appointed for a for a four-year term of office. The Home Nations Director, Athlete Director and Independent Directors are appointed for a term of three years.
With the exception of the Chief Executive Officer no Board member may be appointed to serve for more than two consecutive terms of office.