Annual General Meeting
The Thirty Sixth Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd was held on Saturday, 12 October, 2019 in the Hilda Clark Suite at Friends House, 173 – 177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ. A full video recording of the Meeting can be viewed here.
1. Chair’s Welcome and opening remarks.
2. Apologies for Absence.
3. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 6 October 2018.
4. To receive the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31 March 2019, together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors.
5. That haysmacintyre be appointed as auditors of the Company to hold office until conclusion of the next General Meeting at which Accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
6. To consider and, if thought fit, passing the following resolution which will be proposed as a Special Resolution, that –
With effect from 14 October 2019, Article 62 of the existing Memorandum and Articles of Association of British Rowing Limited be amended as follows:
No business shall be transacted at any General Meeting unless a quorum is present when the meeting proceeds to business. Save as herein otherwise provided fifty per cent (50%) of the Members in person or by proxy shall be a quorum.
7. Appointment of Director:
- Chair of Sport Committee
The presentation made by the CEO at the 2019 Annual General Meeting can be viewed here.
The presentation made by the CEO at the 2018 Annual General Meeting can be viewed here.
The approved minutes from the 2018 Annual General Meeting can be viewed here.
The approved minutes from the 2017 Annual General Meeting can be viewed here.