Annual General Meeting
The Thirty Fifth Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd was held on Saturday, 6 October, 2018 in the Bourg Suite, Mezzanine Floor, Hotel Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, London W6 8DR.
- Chairman’s Welcome and opening remarks.
- Apologies for Absence.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 14th October 2017.
- To receive the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31st March 2018, together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors.
- That haysmacintyre be appointed as auditors of the Company to hold office until conclusion of the next General Meeting at which Accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the
- Directors to fix their remuneration.
- Appointment of Directors.
- To ensure consistency of terminology, to consider and, if thought fit, passing the following resolution which will be proposed as a Special Resolution, that – With effect from 8th October 2018, the existing Memorandum and Articles of Association of British Rowing Limited be amended as follows:
i. All references to ‘Chairman’ be replaced with ‘Chair’; and
ii. All references to ‘Regatta’ be replaced with ‘Competition’.
The presentation made by the CEO at the Thirty Fifth Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd can be viewed here.