140 crews from 23 different nations will be battling the waves from 7-9 October at the World Rowing Coastal Championships 2022 in Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire.
Here’s all the information you’ll need to follow the action!
Where will important updates be published?
Updates on the event will be shared on the World Rowing Website, on World Rowing social media and on our event website.
Where can I find the Crew Captains' Manual?
Where can I watch the event from?
From the beach!
- The beach will be open to the public as normal, so you can catch all the action from the sand.
From the harbour wall
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the racing from the harbour wall
In the Harbour Lounge
- Watch in comfort from our pop-up Harbour Lounge with food, drinks, bathrooms, shelter and big screen entertainment – tickets from £7
Where can I park?
- The Regency Hall car park will be open as normal and is just a 5 minute walk from the beach – SA69 9EW
- Coppet Hall car park will be open as normal and is a 10 minute walk from the Harbour Lounge – SA69 9EY
Please note – parking in the harbour will be closed Friday – Sunday