Join British Rowing
The quickest way to buy a new membership or renew is by signing up online, either completing a direct debit or payment by debit/credit card.
Alternatively you can send us your form by post.
Joining or Renewing by Post
Download the British Rowing application form and complete your details, ensuring you give a contact telephone number and payment details (or enclose a cheque if applying by post). Then send the form to us by post: Membership, 6 Lower Mall, Hammersmith, W6 9DJ
Your membership will processed as quickly as possible and your new card will be sent out in the post.
Please ensure you complete both pages of the application form or your application cannot be accepted.
Direct Debit – Mandate Form
Paying by direct debit is a simple and safe way to pay:
- An uninterrupted, hassle free way to pay your annual membership.
- Paid annually, you only sign one form and your Bank or Building Society does the rest.
- You can forget queues, cheques, stamps.
- You will always be informed at least seven days in advance of changes to amounts and payment dates.
- You are free to cancel at any time.
A Direct Debit Form should accompany your completed application form and can be sent by post.
Members who have lost/mislaid their British Rowing membership cards can request a replacement card by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regression (or reduction) of some points may be possible. For more detailed information and to apply see the Regression Form.