Leander Club – High Performance Coach, Junior Sculling
Leander Club, a prestigious rowing institution with a rich history, is seeking a passionate and experienced High-Performance Coach to join our dedicated coaching team. Leander Club is committed to excellence in rowing and developing the next generation of elite athletes.
- Coaching primarily (but not limited) to the junior squad, focusing on technical development, physical conditioning, and fostering a competitive spirit.
- Contribute to senior squad coaching in the mornings, supporting a comprehensive training programme.
- Develop and implement effective training plans, ensuring athletes reach their full potential.
- Lead on a community outreach project and Talent ID.
- Regular report on junior program to key stakeholders.
Full details including how to apply can be found here.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Type: Full time
Application Dates: From Monday 20th November 2023 to Tuesday 28th November 2023