Janousek and Stampfli Boats Ltd – Marketing and Sales Coordinator
You will hold a key role, as the customer-factory liaison and marketing lead, to deliver effective customer service to existing customers, and build relationships with new customers. This plays a vital role in helping the team to maintain high standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
As the lead on marketing projects you will:
- Design a marketing strategy with the management team
- Assist in the development and implementation of advertisements
- Maintain website and social media presence
- Maintain CRM system and produce relevant marketing and production reports for management
- Assist in boat sales and client visits
- Attend regattas, conferences and meetings
- Manage and coordinate all spares orders including Braca-Sport oars and sculls from initial customer enquiry through to dispatch.
- Maintain the online shop platform to coordinate with accounting systems.
- Stock level management including stock taking and creation/implementation of a new inventory management system.
- Help to maintain existing relationships with suppliers, agents and sponsored athletes.
- General office administration and assistance plus any other duties as reasonably requested by the Directors.
- Play an active role in raising the proﬁle of Janousek and Stampfli and its aims and objectives.
- Participate in the company’s community service activities including coaching and diversity and inclusion efforts.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of rowing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, flexible, adaptable approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Methodical, well organised approach to work
- A good team player with ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- IT literate
- Car owner/driver desirable
This position is open immediately for the right candidate.
- Applications close at the end of day, 6th October 2023.
- Interviews week commencing 16th October 2023.
To obtain more information including a full job specification about the role please contact Will Dawe via email [email protected] or phone 01932353421.
About Janousek & Stampfli Boats Ltd
Janousek and Stampfli are one of the world’s leading rowing boat manufacturers. Janousek have been making boats for over 40 years and have produced over 8,000 since 1981. In 2021 Stämpfli celebrated its 125 year anniversary, making it the oldest rowing boat manufacturer still in operation today.
Now under new ownership and representing an exciting time to join an expanding company with ample opportunity of growth andcareer progression.
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 dependent on experience, plus commission
Type: Full time, 0900 - 1730
Application Dates: From Friday 15th September 2023 to Friday 6th October 2023