Training for Fitness Professionals
In response to market demand, British Rowing has developed a new REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) accredited Go Row Indoor Workshop for Fitness Professionals.
What will I get out of it?
The workshop aims to improve the understanding of indoor rowing amongst fitness professionals. It covers:
- The benefits of indoor rowing
- How to set up a rowing machine and monitor
- British Rowing technique
- Indoor rowing fitness tests, apps, and other technologies
- How to set up and create individual focused programmes for clients
- The use of adaptive equipment
- How to deliver the new Go Row Indoor class model (indoor rowing group exercise classes) to all abilities
At the end of this workshop, fitness professionals will be able to:
- Confidently teach British Rowing technique
- Include indoor rowing in a gym induction
- Create an indoor rowing focused training plan
- Run a Go Row indoor class session
Participants will also understand why indoor rowing is the perfect exercise, and how to make indoor rowing fun, social and effective for everyone.
Are you interested in booking onto the Go Row Indoor Workshop? To find out more information and where the next workshop is taking place, click here.
Photos by Simon Way