Training for Fitness Professionals
In response to market demand, British Rowing has developed a new REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) accredited Go Row Indoor Workshop (Indoor Rowing for Fitness Professionals).
The workshop aims to improve the understanding of indoor rowing amongst fitness professionals. It covers:
- The benefits of indoor rowing
- How to set up a rowing machine and monitor
- British Rowing technique
- Indoor rowing fitness tests, apps and other technologies
- The use of adaptive equipment
- How to deliver Go Row Indoor classes (indoor rowing group exercise classes) for all abilities
At the end of this workshop, fitness professionals will be able to:
- Confidently teach British Rowing technique
- Include indoor rowing in a gym induction
- Create an indoor rowing focused training plan
- Run a Go Row indoor class
Participants will also understand why indoor rowing is the perfect exercise, and how to make indoor rowing fun, social and effective for everyone.
In January 2017 we will be launching a series of Go Row Indoor Workshops which will be advertised on this website.
If you are an operator, club or fitness professional and would like to register your interest, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos by Simon Way