The official supporters group of the GB Rowing Team.
The GB Rowing Team Supporters’ group, or GBRTS as we are known, aims to:
- actively support all GB Rowing Teams at international events
- enable the wider UK rowing community to support the GB Rowing Teams
- provide all supporters of GB rowers with a point of contact, information and support
- act as champions of GB supporters
GBRTS is co-ordinated by a committee of volunteers comprising of parents, friends and supporters of GB rowers.
Membership of GB Rowing Team Supporters is open to all. We are particularly keen to welcome supporters of rowers who are new to international competition, especially those in the Junior or U23 teams.
Through our membership database we are able to identify supporters of specific events and communicate easily with these groups when teams are announced.
- Deputy Co-ordinator
- Treasurer & Membership
- Committee Members
Jon Armstrong, Martin Copus, Alex & Ludwik Mowczan, Ron Paterson
Membership of GB Rowing Team Supporters includes benefits such as:
- Personal name badge – so you can meet and recognise other supporters at rowing events
- An online forum for communication and information sharing
- Access to venue, travel and accommodation information from experienced supporters
- Access to FISA Family Grandstand Tickets where available
- Flexible travel packages for events
- GB Rowing Team Dinner tickets, where available
To join GBRTS or renew your membership, please complete the Membership application form and send it to the GBRTS Treasurer.
For more information about the GBRTS please contact us.