- Contact Us
- What We Do
- Rowing & Regatta
- Policies & Publications
- CEO (Welsh Rowing)
- Overseas Recruitment
- The Stewards' Charitable Trust
- Board Director - Welsh Rowing
- Coach - Reading Blue Coat School
- Coaching Positions - GoFigueira
- Graduate Rowing Associate - King's Ely BC
- Performance Manager - Scottish Rowing
- Talent Development Coach - Welsh Rowing
- Water Safety Officer - Welsh Rowing
- Overseas Development
- Sports Lobby
CEO (Welsh Rowing)
Welsh Rowing is seeking to recruit an exceptional candidate to join the organisation in the key role of Chief Executive Officer.
Salary: £43.000 - £45,000 pro rata
0.6 FTE / 3 days per week 3 year fixed term contract
Location: Cardiff with travel across Wales
Welsh Rowing is the National Governing Body for Rowing in Wales. We are committed to ensuring that we operate a strong, robust and sustainable organisation that represents the needs of our community of river, coastal and indoor rowing members. We are determined to build a vibrant and strong rowing community in schools, clubs and strategic water sports venues across Wales.
Having recently reviewed and modernised our articles in line with the Code of Good Governance and subsequently gaining unanimous agreement from our members, we have set a solid foundation to move the organisation forward and take our members with us.
Welsh Rowing is now seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate to fulfil the role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who will build on the existing good work and continue to develop and achieve our vision. The CEO will be responsible for creating a high performance culture, with key focus on:
- Strategic and operational management
- Business and governance development
- Commercial Partnerships including grant funding and sponsorship
- Commercialisation of Welsh Rowing products (Events, Licensing and Merchandising)
There will be great flexibility for you to shape the operations of the governing body and lead us towards our aspirational vision of a 'Vibrant Rowing Community throughout Wales'.
For a full job description, person specification and application form, or to discuss this exciting opportunity please contact Caroline Spanton - Chair of Welsh Rowing email@example.com (07974) 783753.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd November 16:00 Date of Interviews: Monday the 9th December.
Welsh Rowing is an equal opportunities employer Welsh Rowing thank Sport Wales for their financial support for this post.